We created this article to help you know the fate of Lost Sector 2 Mars, Titan, Moon, Ness and more. We have full information on the lost areas. In this article you can find all information about these lost areas.
The fate of the lost sector 2 of Mars
You can also read: Blade & Sorcery Modes 2021 | Unsolvable U8, U9
Destiny 2 lost territories
Destiny 2 has several lost areas. You can find him by scouting the patrol area. Here we have explained the different lost areas of the Destiny 2 game.
EDZ Lost areas
The European Dead Zone (EDZ) is the largest playing area, and there are several lost areas in this game.
- End of the line is : It’s in Trostland, next to the chapel.
- Pathfinder Crash: The shooting range of Hades on the southern cliffs.
- Crying: Winding Cove, right next to the highway station.
- The Holy Sepulcher: Sediments, in the north-western part of the site….
- The flooded abyss: Gulcha, the southern part of the district, drains into the Uzkirts.
- Skydock IV: The sunken islands, beneath the ship Cabal ….
- Atrium: In Trostland, in the chapel…
- Wave 13: Sediments, east.
- The Pit: Firebase Hades, under Firebase
- The Cave of Souls: Sediments, in the middle of the region….
- Excavation site XII : The shooting range of Hades on the eastern cliffs.
- Drainage : On the outskirts of the city, by the water ….
- Whispering Falls: The suburbs, in the trees to the northwest ….
- Career: The sunken islands, in the middle of the area ….
- The path of the widow: Land of comfort, on the left side of the head
- The garbage man’s lair: Outside, south of the public area, under the bridge.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Night Rotation 2021 | Guide and Changes to the New Weekly Reset
Titanium lost sectors
- Methane Hunting : From the fastpass at Sloan, you can turn left and look towards Arcology.
- Luggage compartment 3 : You can use the Quick Travel element. It moves left to the orange field 3.
- Apartment DS 2 : You can consult the Community Events section.
- Orrery: You can easily jump from the rapid fire point and go to the bottom left where Vex appears.
- The mistake: It comes directly from the fast travel point.
- Conflux: Under a large tree, you can enter this lost area of Nessus.
- Carrion Pete: You can drive in the city. You can also look under the rubble to find a tunnel going into the ground.
Lost mercury Sectors
- From the lighthouse, just like Vance’s brother. You can turn left and follow the edge of the area. This leads you to the endless forest.
Lost Sector Destiny 2 March
Below are two different lost sectors of Mars:
- Ma’adim Subterranean: You can easily go to the right and also walk along the edge of the cliff.
- Main connection: They can be easily dropped off at the fast pass point.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Vault of Glass release date, leaks, weapons, roadmap, quests and exotics.
Lost moon sectors
After discussing the fate of Mars’ lost sector 2, you can explore the lost sectors of the Moon. It has four different lost sectors:
- K1 Logistics : It is located in a building on Archer Line.
- K1 Crew quarters : This is another lost area, located in the Hellmouth.
- Partial K1 : To find this lost sector, you can go to the Anchor of Light.
- Q1 Revelation: To find this lost area, you can go to the middle of the area.
We have set out the full information regarding the determination of the lost sector 2 of Mars. For more information, please contact us.
It was the complete guide to the fate of the lost Sector 2 March. Now, we would like to conclude this article by hoping that you have received complete information about the lost section in Destiny 2 game. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us in the comments section. We’re happy to answer your questions about Fate of the Lost Sector 2 Mars.
You can also read: How do I get Destiny Thorne 2 2021 by Light?
frequently asked questions
Where are the lost areas on Nessus?
Do the legendary Lost Sectors rotate?
Destiny2 – Lost Sectors.
What are the lost areas in Destiny 2 Nessus?