Let’s quickly review the key features:
- Extensive analysis and removal functions
- Protection against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spam, spyware, identity theft, hacking, phishing, fraud and social engineering.
- Light and very fast
- Live chat support available 24 hours a day
ESET Smart Security
Change your antivirus with a really effective and simple solution that does not interact with a VPN.
- Start Kaspersky Lab, go to Settings, select Advanced, click Network, and then uncheck the Do not check for encrypted connections checkbox.
- Start Kaspersky, go to Settings, select Advanced, click Network, and then disable scripting of web traffic to communicate with websites.
- Open Kaspersky, go to Settings, select Protection, click on WebAntivirus Settings, select Advanced Settings and uncheck the checkbox Automatically enable the Kaspersky Protection extension in browsers.
- Before doing so, we recommend that you remove the extension from your browser.
Some experienced users have recommended disabling certain options to make the VPN work. One option that seems to disrupt the VPN connection is the analysis of encrypted connections.
Disabling the Inject Script option in web traffic for interaction with websites and automatically enabling the Kaspersky Protection extension in the browser settings can also help.
If you are not sure how to proceed, we have given the steps for the 3 options above.
First, make sure you have the latest Kaspersky patch installed. If this is the case, then refresh/remove seems to apply.
Also, it seems that the version that broke the VPN is Kaspersky 2017. Antivirus version change, upgrade or downgrade.
If you have a license key, you can install almost any version of Kaspersky, so keep that in mind.
It is important to ignore the update prompts (Settings > Advanced > Update, and uncheck the option to download new versions).
You must save your license key and uninstall the current version of Kaspersky.
Then go to the official website and download the version that seems to work for you. If you use a VPN on a daily basis, you should probably consider this option.
The VPN involved may have something to do with it, even if Kaspersky is the main culprit. While waiting for a solution, some users have intervened on the TAP adapter and its driver.
For some reason, they had better communication after the drivers returned. The TAP adapter is an integral part of the VPN, so the connection is obvious.
Because of the obvious differences between each system (no two PCs are configured the same), we cannot say for sure if this is a permanent solution. But it’s worth a try.
- In Windows Search, type Control Panel and open Control Panel from the results list.
- In the Categories window, in the Programs pane, click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on your VPN solution and remove it.
- Use IObit Uninstaller Pro (recommended) or any other third-party uninstaller to remove all remaining files and registry entries of VPN.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest version of the VPN of your choice.
Finally, you can try to reinstall the damaged VPN. The application itself (VPN client) must be reintegrated into the system shell.
And maybe after that, the problem won’t exist. We recommend using a third-party uninstaller to clean up any remaining files and registry entries.
If you still encounter an incompatibility between your antivirus and VPN, you can check out our list of the best antivirus programs that work best with VPN.
Our solutions offered ways to disable Kaspersky and enable VPN. If you have any questions or suggestions about the inability of the VPN to work with Kaspersky Anti-Virus, feel free to share them with us in the comments below.
frequently asked questions
Is Kaspersky VPN blocking?
If your Kaspersky Antivirus blocks VPN, you won’t be able to hide your identity online. … It should help to create a whitelist for your VPN in your antivirus settings. Another solution is to replace the antivirus program with a more user-friendly solution.
How can I enable VPN in Kaspersky?
KSDE ‘ Mac2.6 ‘ en-US
Why is my internet blocked by Kaspersky?
Kaspersky programs can block access to a website: It may not display properly or open fully. This may be due to the following reasons: The website may contain phishing links, malicious code or other threats.
is nordvpn compatible with kaspersky,does kaspersky offer vpn,kaspersky vpn,does nord vpn work with kaspersky,kaspersky blocking internet,bitdefender blocking nordvpn,Feedback,how does kaspersky vpn work,kaspersky vpn uae