Is your Samsung S8 charging slowly? The slow charging of the Galaxy S8 could be due to the battery and apps running out. This problem should not occur if you make certain settings, such as. B. Close all open applications. It could be a problem with the phone or the charger itself is not that good. In this article, we will suggest some useful solutions. We’ll show you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 slow charging issues.
See also: Samsung Galaxy S8 Wi-Fi troubleshooting
Manual: How to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 slow charging problem
Check your USB cable
Check the USB cable before trying any of the following solutions. Make sure the cable is clean. You can run a test on another phone and try to determine if the charger is causing the problem. If a particular charger charges another phone, the problem is not with the charger. If not, try cleaning the charger with a pen or replace it.
Restart the device in safe mode
Restart the device in safe mode. This will help you determine if a third-party application is causing the problem. If your phone charges at a normal speed, the problem is due to a third-party application. Follow the steps below to charge the device in safe mode.
- Turn off the unit.
- Press and hold the power button next to the model name.
- Wait until SAMSUNG appears on the screen and release the power button.
- Immediately after releasing the power button, press and hold the volume button.
- Continue to press and hold the Volume Down button until the unit restarts.
- Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Release the volume down button when you see Safe Mode.
Removal of third party applications
Removing third-party applications can help your phone charge and function normally. If you recently installed an application before this problem occurred, you should uninstall it. The device will charge normally again after you remove applications that are interfering with the device.
Steps to Uninstall Applications :
- Go to menu
- Select parameters
- Click on the Details button.
- Click on the application manager
- Select the partition loaded
- Then select the application and click Remove.
Close background application
Closing apps in the background can help you solve Samsung Galaxy S8 slow charging issues. Open requests may delay the resolution process. It is best to charge your phone when you are not using it.
- You can access the background applications by pressing and holding the Home key and releasing it when you see the recent applications screen.
- In the Task Manager area, click the Stop All Applications button.
- Click on the RAM option at the top of the screen.
Draining the system is also something that can help with slow loading issues. It’s a simple solution worth trying. Follow the steps below to complete this step.
- Click on Dialer
- Input (*#9900#)
- Select Low Battery at the bottom of the page.
- Select Activate.
Remove data in the cache – perfect for slowing down loading. This can be done by performing a master reset. Before you do this, back up the important data and information you need.
- Press the Setup application
- Choosing accounts
- Click the Save and Reset button.
- You may need to unlock the screen to do this, but select Reset device.
- Then click the Delete All button.
The above solutions are helpful if your Samsung Galaxy S8 is charging slowly. We hope that all the above solutions have fixed your device. If not, please leave a comment below and you will receive further instructions.
frequently asked questions
Why is my Samsung S8 taking so long to charge?
Like any other Android error, this problem can also be caused by a software bug or bad hardware. However, in many cases, the S8’s slow charging problem is caused by a faulty charging accessory, such as. For example, a bad cable. To cover all possible causes, we first look at possible software problems.
How do I solve a slow load?
Blog 2020/02/19 fix-slow-c…
Why does my Samsung charge so slowly?
Nowadays there are USB cables on the market that charge faster. But if you have an Android device that charges slowly, the first thing you should check or consider is your USB cable. Faulty USB cables are the most common culprit in this case. … On the one hand, you can try using a different USB cable.
Feedback,enable slow charging notification s8,how to fix slow charging usb cable,samsung slow charging problem,samsung charging slow after update,galaxy s8 charging port problems,samsung s8 charging problem,samsung s8 slow charging with original charger,samsung galaxy s8 make sure charger is properly connected