This week’s episode of Castle is a bit Alien, a bit Asimov, and a bit Agatha Christie. The theme? Enclosed spaces. While Castle and Beckett struggle with a crowded apartment, their latest case drags them into the deadly dynamics of a crowded space mission.
More of the recap here: Castle Season 7 Episode 16 Review: “The Wrong Stuff”
– “There goes my rise of the machines theory.” Looks like you were almost right, Castle! MIRA DID do it, though under heavy influence from each member of the team.
– One of the coolest Castle title cards ever!
– “Hey, Castles.” Oh Ryan, I love for you for that.
– When Rick and Kate fight, they dream of being literally as far away from each other as possible…
– “If you think that’s how I’d get pregnant, we need to talk.”
– I know some science fiction, but definitely didn’t catch all of the references made here. Anyone got a list of science fiction tropes and reference in the episode? List them below in the comments!